TCH continues to maintain the position in Top 500 largest enterprises in Vietnam
Hoang Huy Investment Financial Services JSC (HOSE: TCH) continues to be honored in VNR500 Ranking - Top 500 Largest Enterprises in Vietnam in 2019. This is the 4th consecutive year that TCH is present in this rankings.
On January 9, 2020, VNR500 Award Ceremony took place in Hanoi - a ranking based on the independent research and evaluation results of Vietnam Report Joint Stock Company (Vietnam Report) in coordination with VietNamNet.
Ms. Do Thi Lien - Representative of TCH received the VNR500 award
VNR500 ranking is based on the actual financial criteria of the enterprise as well as the growth prospect and the non-financial criteria such as prestige and position in the market..
In the past 4 years, TCH has witnessed a strong growth in total assets from VND 4,644 billion to VND 7,523 billion. Profit after tax accumulated over the past 4 years is expected to reach about 2,000 billion. Profit margin (gross profit margin) is constantly improving.
Total asset, Profit after tax, gross profit margin. Unit: VND bn
Only in the first 6 months of fiscal 2019 (period from April 1, 2019 to September 30, 2020), TCH reached VND 726 billion of revenue, profit of VND 251 billion, an increase of 175% and 62%, respectively yoy. In the last 6 months, revenue and profit of TCH continued to grow strongly.
TCH is currently the most popular real estate developer in Hai Phong City with a series of Hoang Huy branded projects such as the completed projects including Hoang Huy Pruksa Town, Hoang Huy Riverside, HH3 & HH4 Dong Quoc Binh or ongoing projects include Hoang Huy Mall, Hoang Huy Commerce, Hoang Huy Grand Tower, Hoang Huy Plaza and Hoang Huy New City with a scale of tens of thousands of apartments and a total investment of tens of thousands billion dong. The business of importing and distributing Navistar trucks (USA) has also been effectively maintained by TCH and brought a steady cash flow to the company for many years.
Tin tức khác
- TCH: Cooperating with Fission Group (Singapore) in real estate development
- Hai Phong Real Estate: A young potential market
- TCH: Started to hand over Gold Tower project’s apartments
- PM cuts ribbon on VN's largest arch bridge into use
- Close up of a unique bridge shaped like a sea bird about to open in Hai Phong
- TCH has 3 consecutive years reached the Top 500 most profitable enterprises
- Hoang Huy Group invested over VND 200 billion in luxury interior packages at Hoang Huy Riverside projects
- Hoang Huy Group had a private meeting with Hexagon in Hochiminh City
- Real Estate Enterprises are facing with many challenges
- Hai Phong City and the potential development like London, Amsterdam