TCH's profit exceeds 500 billion VND in the financial year of2016, exceeding 30% of the target set out
As of March 31, 2016, total assets of TCH reached 4,644 billion. In which, balance of cash and cash equivalent accounted for 528 billion. The debt of TCH is only 216 billion VND, accounting for less than 5% of the total capital of the company.
Hoang Huy Investment Financial Services JSC (TCH) has announced consolidated financial statements for the fourth quarter of 2016 (from January 1, 2017 to March 31, 2017) with net revenue of 359 billion VND, up 75% compared to the same period last year.
Cost of goods sold in the period was 226 billion VND, bringing total profit to 132.5 billion VND. However, this number is still 2.8 times higher than that of the same period.
Expenses incurred in the fourth quarter of 2016 were generally unchanged, resulting in profit after tax of 115.19 billion in the fourth quarter, up 3.6 times compared to the same period last year.
In the financial year of 2016 (from 1/4/2016 - 31/3/2017) of TCH reached 500.74 billion of profit after tax, nearly 3 times in the previous year. Earnings per share (EPS) in 2016 reached 1,078 VND.
It is known that in the financial year of 2016, TCH plans to achieve after-tax profit of 388 billion VND. With this result, TCH has completed over 30% of the target set out.
As of March 31, 2016, total assets of TCH reached 4,644 billion. In which, balance of cash and cash equivalent accounted for 528 billion VND. The debt of TCH is only 216 billion VND, accounting for less than 5% of the total capital of the company.
Tin tức khác
- Innovative IR (Investor relations) - new trend of listed enterprises
- TCH will provide 10,000 affordable apartments with prime location and reasonable quality
- Hoang Huy gained 500 billion of profit in 2016 with no capital increase in 2 coming years
- Lãnh đạo Hoàng Huy Group nói gì về Livestream “gặp gỡ, đối thoại với nhà đầu tư”?
- Hoàng Huy Group và định hướng phát triển nhà giá rẻ
- TCH dự kiến đạt doanh số 2,500 – 2,800 xe đầu kéo năm 2017
- Hoàng Huy – Làn gió mới cho phân khúc nhà giá rẻ
- Tiềm năng tăng trưởng cổ phiếu ngành ô tô nhìn từ TCH
- Hải Phòng – Thành phố bùng nổ tiếp theo của phân khúc nhà ở giá rẻ
- TCH: Lần đầu có tên trong Bảng xếp hạng VNR500