V.N.M ETF: TCH shares unexpectedly on the list
TCH share of Vietnam was added with a weight of 2.39%. In the opposite direction, HBC shares of Vietnam were eliminated with a weight of 1.22% at December 08th.
In the early morning of December 9th of Vietnam Time, MV Index Solutions (MVIS) announced two new shares (one Vietnamese share) listed in the MVIS Vietnam Index and two shares (one Vietnamese share ) is out of the index calculation.
Accordingly, TCH shares of Vietnam and 025320 KQ shares of Korea were added with the weight of 2.39% and 3.81%, respectively. In the opposite direction, HBC shares of Vietnam and AT shares of Australia were down by 1.22% and 1.05%, respectively.
Eliminated two shares have the lowest weight as at 08/12/2017. The inclusion of TCH shares of VNM ETF on the fourth list in 2017 is completely outside the prediction of experts.
Price movements of TCH shares in the last 3 months
Thus, with the addition of 2 shares and elimination of 2 shares, the number of shares in the MVIS Vietnam Index remained unchanged at 25 shares. Of which, Vietnam's shares were still 18 with the largest weight of VNM and VIC with 8%, followed by ROS with 7% and NVL with 6.5%. The number of foreign stocks remained unchanged at 7.
The total weight of Vietnamese shares fell to 72.9%, compared to 74.8% in the last index list.
Because the latest weight as at December 8th of Vietnam shares is 77.38% , next week, VNM ETF is expected to sell 4.48% of portfolio to ensure the proportion which has just been announced.
It is expected that the VIC (US $ 7.31 million), MSN (US $ 5.44 million), and HBC (US $ 4.07 million) shall be sold the most. On the contrary, the most bought shares include TCH (US $ 7.98 million), NVL (US $ 2.1 million) and SBT (US $ 0.73 million).
Change of componenet shares of MVIS Vietnam Index –a reference index of VanEck Vectors Vietnam ETF (V.N.M ETF) will take effect after the close of trading on Friday (December 15) and shall be officially traded from Monday (18/12).
Forecasts on the value of stocks to buy / sell next week
Source: Market Vectors Index Solutions GmbH, Van Eck Global, VietstockFinance
Tin tức khác
- The Wall Street Journal: The sudden increase of Orders for US truckers of transport companies due to rising demand
- Hoang Huy Finance JSC signed MoU with American company Navistar
- TCH: Dividend paid in cash for existing shareholders at the rate of 8%
- TCH was included in the the MSCI Frontier Markets Small Cap Indexes
- TCH's profit exceeds 500 billion VND in the financial year of2016, exceeding 30% of the target set out
- Innovative IR (Investor relations) - new trend of listed enterprises
- TCH will provide 10,000 affordable apartments with prime location and reasonable quality
- Hoang Huy gained 500 billion of profit in 2016 with no capital increase in 2 coming years
- Lãnh đạo Hoàng Huy Group nói gì về Livestream “gặp gỡ, đối thoại với nhà đầu tư”?
- Hoàng Huy Group và định hướng phát triển nhà giá rẻ