[Review ETF] FTSE Vietnam Index selects TCH
Before FTSE Vietnam, TCH was continuously brought by Ishare MSCI Frontier 100, VanEck Vectors Vietnam ETF (V.N.M ETF) worth tens of millions of dollars
According to the announcement from FTSE, in the portfolio adjustment period in Quarter I/2018, FTSE Vietnam Index included three stocks as VRE, TCH and PDR to the portfolio, while excluding the GTN stock from the portfolio.
For FTSE Vietnam All-Share Index, VRE is the only stock included while the other three stocks as QCG, ITA and GTN are excluded.
FTSE's VRE inclusion to the portfolio this period has been anticipated by many securities companies because such criteria as capitalization, liquidity and free float, over 3 months of listing and trading have been met. According to SSI Retail Research, with 6th ranked free capitalization in the portfolio, the proportion is estimated to reach 6%.
Similarly, GTN exclusion has also been anticipated because such criteria as capitalization and liquidity have not been met.
Thus, in the past time, TCH has been constantly selected and brought by international investment funds. Before FTSE Vietnam, TCH was continuously brought by Ishare MSCI Frontier 100, VanEck Vectors Vietnam ETF (V.N.M ETF) worth tens of millions of dollars.
Tin tức khác
- The leaders of Hoang Huy Investment Financial Services JSC (TCH) has discussed real estate investment opportunities in 2018
- V.N.M ETF: TCH shares unexpectedly on the list
- The Wall Street Journal: The sudden increase of Orders for US truckers of transport companies due to rising demand
- Hoang Huy Finance JSC signed MoU with American company Navistar
- TCH: Dividend paid in cash for existing shareholders at the rate of 8%
- TCH was included in the the MSCI Frontier Markets Small Cap Indexes
- TCH's profit exceeds 500 billion VND in the financial year of2016, exceeding 30% of the target set out
- Innovative IR (Investor relations) - new trend of listed enterprises
- TCH will provide 10,000 affordable apartments with prime location and reasonable quality
- Hoang Huy gained 500 billion of profit in 2016 with no capital increase in 2 coming years