Hai Phong witnesses unprecedented growth rate
The northern city of Hai Phong experienced a gross domestic product of region (GDPR) of over VND 108 trillion, representing a year-on-year growth of 16.2% in the first nine month.
The Hai Phong Statistics Office reported that the local GRDP posted the unprecedented highest growth pace of 16.2% (surpassing the preset goal of 15%). The growth rate was also the highest performance in the Red Mekong Delta.
The agro-forestry-fishery sector picked up 2.92% (surpassing the preset goal of 2.75%); industrial sector-construction grew 25.49% (surpassing the preset goal of 20.5%); service increased 10.27% (surpassing the preset goal of 12.1%)
In the econimic structure in Hai Phong area: The agro-forestry-fishery sector accounted for 5.11%; industries and construction made up 43.59%; and service sector occupied a proportion of 44.44%, etc. Industry, construction and services played a key role in the growth of Hai Phong’s GRDP.
The economic structure of Hai Phong continuously grows in the right direction in accordance with the requirement of promoting sustained economic growth towards the industrialization and modernization.
Tin tức khác
- TCH successfully organized the Annual General Meeting of Shareholders in 2018
- [Review ETF] FTSE Vietnam Index selects TCH
- The leaders of Hoang Huy Investment Financial Services JSC (TCH) has discussed real estate investment opportunities in 2018
- V.N.M ETF: TCH shares unexpectedly on the list
- The Wall Street Journal: The sudden increase of Orders for US truckers of transport companies due to rising demand
- Hoang Huy Finance JSC signed MoU with American company Navistar
- TCH: Dividend paid in cash for existing shareholders at the rate of 8%
- TCH was included in the the MSCI Frontier Markets Small Cap Indexes
- TCH's profit exceeds 500 billion VND in the financial year of2016, exceeding 30% of the target set out
- Innovative IR (Investor relations) - new trend of listed enterprises